8.20.2009

Welcome /B/ack!

After 4-chan levels of AIDS on Freedom Force Resource, I decided to come back! Mostly because I was tired of masturbating to in-game shots of Eve -I'll show her a "Living Arrow" AMIRITE?- and there has actually been some Freedom Force news. The biggest being the re-release of the games on Steam. So I put down the canister of Energy-X - frankly because it turned my prick into a giant monster... Not that I'm complaining- and logged my slaphappy arse back into this bish!

Then I realized no one and their mother remembers or gives two tugs of a J. Edgar Hoover's prick who I am and I cried over at /B/. After about a hour I realized all the /b/tards were tossing off with my Energy-X in-fused tears. Jokes on them though, those tears were from my lower head.

Now I am typing this blog post in hopes that someone other than my mum and her girlfriend read this and that I can get this lethargic horse up and running again. If I don't he'll be made into fucking glue and served in Cambodian restaurants State-side.

So what do you say non-existent Freedom Force Resources fans? Will you accept the mysteriously curious Spectre Lad back into your pitiful world of content-haves and content-make-nots? On the subject of Freedom Force content, will one of you talented yet non-elitist content makers fire up your stolen copy of Photoshop and make me a bloody avatar? Frankly, I'm tired of swagger jacking Tombstone and I want my own underwear pervert. So what do you say? Any takers?


Your lovable pal,
Spectre Lad

PS: You fanny packs better not start no shit or this place will recede back into fucking 4-chan. Do I make my self clear?