3.13.2009

Afghan Ant's Retirement

After years of creating amazing content for the Freedom Force community, Afghan Ant has officially retired from creating in order to concentrate full-time on his other interests.
The Statement:"With the recent drama at Freedom Reborn, Afghan Ant has decided to retire from Freedom Force skinning" - HeroForce

Clearly the stress from the recent attack on Freedom Reborn forced this long-time skinner to throw in the towel. While I respect his decision, I can't help but feel let down. His recent work has been stellar and I was looking forward to what he'd do next. Afghan Ant is a great guy and I hope he continues to stick around the Freedom Force community. I tried to reach Afghan Ant for a comment but I have not received a reply. I will keep you posted.Want to see more of his work?


- Spectre Lad

No comments:

Post a Comment